Go to market strategy is an integrated approach to bring together the commercial functions- sales, customer insights, marketing, pricing, and channel management to drive the marketing objectives. It is the mechanism by which the unique value proposition is delivered to the target groups. Go to market strategy is about developing the business processes to integrate the commercial functions to connect with the customer and guide customer interactions.
Before going to the market the questions before the marketers regarding customer, product-value-proposition, market, marketing decisions, network could be……
- Which are the target customer groups?
- Why is this product important to the customer?
- What is the customer buying pattern/process?
- What is the value proposition?
- How’s the product differentiated and positioned?
- What type of network is suitable?
- What should be the network capabilities?
- What kind of talent is needed across sales & marketing?
- Which are the markets and segments to target?
- What should be the marketing communications across platforms?
- How and where the promotion is done?
These questions lead the marketing teams to various decisions and enable them to derive the areas to focus on, across all the marketing functions. GroupSynergy helps the teams to analyze the questions to arrive at best suitable decisions and thus derive the focus areas across the marketing functions. We support in defining business processes in the identified focus areas/functions and integrate the processes to create value to the customers.
An automobile company planning to launch its SUV product into the market, when interacted with us to assess its status to embark on the launch, GS helped the company analyze the questions before them and made it redo its go to market strategy and work on the organization’s preparedness to excel in the market.
This resulted in company entering the market with full preparedness with key focus areas.